We are a global life-sciences management consultancy, specializing in strategy and competitive analysis. We provide innovative, best in class strategy consulting and competitive insights for industry leaders who define, lead and inform brand, franchise and corporate management in life science organizations.
We are looking for talented individuals with a strong background in life sciences to help support the growth and expansion of our New York practice.
As a Consultant at Deallus, your main responsibility will be managing client projects to ensure delivery of the project in line with client expectations. Working closely with an Engagement Manager, you will act as the key point of contact for the client, managing the client relationship throughout the term of the project as well as the internal project team.
- Acts as the key point of contact on the project, building a strong relationship with the client
- Analyses research findings to generate insights against the client objective and context
- Manages project team members to deliver the project against agreed timeliness and objectives
- Structure and develop high-quality presentations to communicate insights and recommendations
- Drafts a robust project plan, to include key milestones / delivery points
- Manages complex client as well as resource and capacity planning
- Leads the project team to ensure rigorous analysis of all data gathered and generate meaningful insights for the client
- Ensures client satisfaction throughout the term of the project
- Attends client meetings and presentations, presenting key elements where applicable
- Manages sub-contractors or project work streams as appropriate
- Experience managing complex projects
- Demonstrates a commercial mindset with the ability to think strategically about client problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships both internally and externally at all levels
- Exceptional research, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player with strong delegation and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, to include writing and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office (to include Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work autonomously, reliably meeting deadlines and quality expectations
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Able to work to own initiative with little direction
- Possesses a learning mind set; able to learn quickly and demonstrates a passion for learning
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality outputs under time-pressured deadlines
- Team player; able to work effectively as part of diverse and virtual teams and build relationships both internally and externally
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail; demonstrates a ‘completer finisher’ mind set
- Alignment to Deallus values: openness, ownership, passion and integrity
- Drive and desire to progress into a client-facing role
Experience: 3 – 4+ years in life science consulting (i.e. biotech / pharma)
Degrees: BSc, MSc, MPH or PhD in life sciences or related fields
If you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com.