We are a global life-sciences management consultancy, specializing in strategy and competitive analysis. We provide innovative, best in class strategy consulting and competitive insights for industry leaders who define, lead and inform brand, franchise and corporate management in life science organizations.
We are looking for talented individuals with a strong background in life sciences to help support the growth and expansion of our Los Angeles practice.
As an Associate at Deallus, you will serve as a key member of project teams, conducting both primary and secondary research, analyzing findings and generating insights in line with client objectives. Gaining client exposure from the start, this role is ideal for individuals looking to progress their career within the life sciences consulting sector.
- Conducts primary and secondary research using a range of sources
- Analyses research findings to generate insights against the client objective and context
- Attends conferences, conducting primary research to gather information for specific projects as required
- Develops specific elements of final client deliverables, with guidance of the project manager
- Attends client meetings and presentations, presenting key elements where applicable
- Manages sub-contractors or project work streams as appropriate
- Identifies opportunities for future project roll-out and flags these with the project manager
- Supports the development of proposals as required
- Strong research and analysis skills, ability to conceptualize analysis into processes and frameworks
- Possessing an undergraduate or graduate degree in life sciences, or a relevant field
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in consulting or the pharmaceutical industry desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Able to work to own initiative with little direction
- Possesses a learning mind set; able to learn quickly and demonstrates a passion for learning
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality outputs under time-pressured deadlines
- Team player; able to work effectively as part of diverse and virtual teams and build relationships both internally and externally
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail; demonstrates a ‘completer finisher’ mind set
- Alignment to Deallus values: openness, ownership, passion and integrity
- Drive and desire to progress into a client-facing role
Experience: 0 – 1+ years in life science consulting (i.e. biotech / pharma)
Degrees: BSc, MSc, MPH or PhD in life sciences or related fields
If you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com.